Jan 15, 2014

Cerita pagi hari.

and suddenly I'm writing again.

I was up at four and now I don't know what to do. Let's just talk about what has been happening for the past two weeks.

My first week of school was very hectic. On Monday, I was told that another five students and I were supposed to do uhhmm, how do you say, experiment? Presentation?..when the first lady of Turkey came for a visit. Monday night, we kinda brainstorm for things to do. We were given the topic Inheritance to be presented. Tough one. For the next few days until that Friday, I had to skip classes for days. I had to stay with the five of them and do some preparation. Blah blah blah. Our plan got rejected, had to do the planning all over again. Then, had to wait for hours to set-up the place. On the very last minute, we had to move the whole set-up to the library. Wen Xuan had to draw the Punnett Square multiple times. But, albeit all that fuss, it was a pretty nice week. I finally get to do some exercise during the weekend. Kot lah, if you call that exercise :P

And now, second week. So far so good. Nothing much, just the same rush. Or am I the only one who rush here and there? Haa, you see, that's the way I run away. When things get complicated, act simply. It's easier that way. I prefer putting that problem at bay and keep busy so I do not have to think about it. Yesterday, went to see my co-supervisor for my research. I'm doing it alone. One thing for sure, I must make sure my level of spirit is at a stable level all the time. Once it's down, everything will possibly be gone. So yea, better be careful from the start.

Next week juniors are coming. Expect another busy week, people. Four people in this room and alarms are buzzing every 15 minutes. LOL, I better get going now :P

---
dan dalam hari-hari tu,
setiap satunya
masih ada.

No comments:

Post a Comment