Feb 11, 2014

Quick one.

Alright, let's make this fast.

Recently, I've been writing quite a lot. I must say that I enjoy every moment I spend for writing. Before I know it, probably it's time to say that I fell in love with writing. It's relaxing, actually. And it helps me to sort out my mind. I haven't write anything since a couple of days ago and I must say (gladly, I'd say) that I feel uneasy and suffocated (to some extent) when I couldn't write for the day. *shrugs* Shall try my very best to write everyday. Except when there's too much assignments. And quizzes. I have three quizzes this week. One more thing, I should also try my very best to write in my notebooks more often. Currently, I have three notebooks to write my thoughts and stuff. Write more. More.

Selekeh lah tulis macam ni.

No comments:

Post a Comment