May 29, 2014

Tribute and a little shout out.

Assalamualaikum.

Well, I'm never good when it comes to things like this. But it needs to be done.

I've got to admit this. When I first started as a Form 4 student, I labelled Biology as a very boring subject. All the readings and terms. You see, how talking about one aspect of Biology could bring you into a whole new field. I never fancy such intricate concept. Boy, was I wrong!

I actually like Biology now. I love how it's like discovering something new everytime in class. I love how we take time to learn how the exchange gaseous occurs but in reality, it happens really fast. It's mind-blowing. Everytime you could relate Biology and how merciful God is, you can't help but to be amazed. It's crazy sometimes. I know. It's like..subhanallah :)

I actually want to dedicate this post to Miss Ing, my Biology teacher. I don't know how to say this (remember, I'm never good with this kind of thing) but thank you for being an inspiration. To inspire people is a very hard thing to do and you did that very beautifully.

Alright, that's all.

I hope I don't sound too cheesy and aghh malu~
---
Okay, Zaini.
Kami ingin mengucapkan selamat berjaya dan semoga sentiasa berusaha dengan gigih. I've learnt a lot from this lad.

No comments:

Post a Comment