Sep 1, 2012

Night ramblings.

Now it is 2.46 am. I don't even know why I'm still wide awake on this couch typing my thoughts. Not to say that I'm not sleepy but I just uhmm, refuse to sleep. Maybe, after all, I am scared, terrified.

I'm scared of what might happen tomorrow. I'm scared of how I will spend my time tomorrow. I'm scared time will continue running leaving me behind with nothing but regrets. I'm scared of what the future holds.

Because right now, my education is really at the edge of the cliff, just hanging to fall or to be saved.

Tiba-tiba dari tidur masuk education, lol.

It's night, I can't sleep and this is what I used to do. Just ramble on and on and on. Actually, I'm searching for notes right now so it ain't that unproductive, kan? Hihihi.

You know, I have a few drafted posts, waiting to be written and posted but time is the issue here. Time management to be exact. I wasted time watching too much TV instead of revising for the exam.

Haih. Student.

No comments:

Post a Comment