Nov 13, 2012

I want to sleep.

It's 1.22 AM and I can't sleep.

Since my sleeping schedule is messed up, I decided to correct it today. I went to bed at 11.10 or so. After a few turns, maybe I should watch something on the TV. I went out of bed and watched Good Chef Bad Chef. They made lasagna.  It was midnight, I went to bed again. Turned here and there, blanket on and off, went to the toilet. Then, I tried to sleep again. It was late, I need to get a nice sleep. Failed. Here I am, not feeling sleepy even a bit.

Well, maybe because yesterday I was awake for a few hours only. Genius.

Time to get serious, people. I've been thinking about why am I not getting any reply from a complete stranger who I barely know?! Ugh, man, I hate this feeling. Don't get me wrong. I don't want to create a drama here. I hate dramas. But really, this stranger is like the wind. Just a passer-by. You can hope for the wind to come again but you'll never know when.

Okay, let's put that aside.

I can't sleep, okay. So what should I do now? Have a stare contest with this screen? Haha, that's a lame one :p Hopefully, next morning I won't be sleepy and all weak. This should be a reminder that I should never ever sleep late because then, sleeping schedule will be messed up.

People, whatever situation you're in, have nice sleeps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment