Nov 6, 2012

Where I left off.

I think I am a really bad blogger. 

I told myself to be consistent in writing everyday but apparently, I have failed in doing so. I should have some kind of electric device kinda thing in my body so that every time I feel lazy to write, the electric shocks my nerves. The same goes for my journal. I know, keeping a journal is very sissy and all but it's not like I write "Dear Diary, today I ate cheeseburger. Oh, no! I will gain weight" whatsoever. So, I am not sissy-like. I write things like uhmm.......wait, I rarely write so there I present to you, Me, Myself and My Laziness.

 I should be more productive since I don't have big things around. I've been a potato couch for a month now and I feel very bad. I do feel guilty leaving this blog but this laziness is what keeps hindering me. 

Don't try saying things like I should have a schedule because the last time I made a daily schedule, I don't even follow it for the first day. Haha lol. I guess I should cut the time I spend for watching TV and checking facebook for no reason. It's true. I check my facebook every hour or so which is totally pointless. 

I also need to start reading books. I miss the feeling of merging myself into the characters and swept away by the plots. Again, time managing is my enemy here. 

I have a few posts drafted but not fully written yet. I should start writing and reading soon. Eh. Not soon but like....now! You know, an anime I'm watching is streaming now so I'll watch that first and I'll start being productive after that. True! No lies, cheats, sweet talks whatsoever.

I feel pathetic. I feel like I'm talking to myself when really, I am talking to you whoever you may be but it seems like only ghosts visit my poor blog. Haha lol. Hambar.

No comments:

Post a Comment