Jan 20, 2013

My last day at school.

Last Tuesday. Indeed, a very long overdue post.

It's just my luck (read: why, oh why?) that on Tuesday, it's 'assembly day'. That means, full uniform; kemeja, vest, neck tie, blazer, long A skirt, tudung tucked in, for at least 7 hours straight. Nevermind, it's your last day after all, I said to myself.

I don't know how I should write this post. Is it with a 'woke up with blah blah blah' or 'hmm, a busy day'? Haha.

I can't remember what happened during assembly. *snaps finger* Right, now I remember! As usual, I had to open up the hall's doors, made sure the chairs were straight and organized the students' sittings. After endless times of asking, 'Form berapa? Satu? Ha, baris ni', I made my way to the back gate because that's where I should be doing my duty, hihi. Half way there, met Ain and Aina. Made sure there were prefects at the gate, then I joined Ain and Aina to the hall.

Blah blah blah. The story got plain here so let's skip this part.

Since it was my last day, I had to return my textbooks, get my files, sijil berhenti sekolah and settle everything. Settling those stuffs, it was kind of like riding a roller coaster. Went to teacher's room, office, went down to the library, went up, down, up again, down again, to here, there. I can't even sit down and take a deep breath! Because no matter what, I had to settle everything that day.

After those stuff had been made sure that they will settle on Friday, I went to the lab. I had Physics class.

After settling down for a few minutes, I had to leave the class early. Duty's calling. We, prefects had to be the ushers for principals' meeting. Since I still had stuffs to settle, I skipped that duty. Well, mostly. I showed the way to this one principal and then I was gone to settle stuffs. I still did my duty, what.

After school, I had jamuan kelas which was overdue since last year. Nothing fancy. Domino's. Memorable. Definitely. Haha, it was funny because some of us had to attend latihan merentas desa. They went down to the field, ran a few laps and with a red face, came upstairs to join the jamuan.

At one point, I was all serabut because of my attire and the havoc. I went down to the foyer. Hmm, the field was meriah. So I sat by the field and enjoyed (if I were to look at it in a different perspective, I'd say I was procrastinating) the view for one last time. And 'one last time' it was, because the unexpected happened ;)

Said farewell to my friends. I don't cry. You know my issue with crying.

So, that's my last day at school story. It might not be interesting or different. It might be boring because of the way I write this. Hha, pardon me for my lack of emotion in this post.

Anyway, had a picture with Baekhyun on Friday. Not the real Baekhyun, of course. This is just something that I need to remember. Not that significant to you. Just, ignore this part. It's here because of the sake of remembering. Well, since I have such a bad talent at remembering T_T

Tomorrow is my first day at a new place. Not so new technically but still new. *sighs* I know I am not prepared for this. Talking about preparations, it might take eternity! 'Cause I'm not ready to let go of my school. Not now. Yet. But I just had to and it takes a lot of will power to keep the ears inside to myself. Haha.

I hope for nothing but the best.

Malam sepi. Bukan kerana mental breakdown tempoh hari. Mungkin kerana apa yang mendatang. Merepek, apa? Tak jadi.

No comments:

Post a Comment