Jan 12, 2013

Reappearance.

Hello, guys! It's me. That one time ninja. Remember? Pfft, dusty.

Anyway, I am back. Well, I don't know if by back I mean back to blogging or back from a hiatus and might neglect writing again. Why do I sound mean all of the sudden?

So, it is 2013. A new year for me. Of course for everyone too. This time for me, it's all new. New house, new school, new place, new schoolmates, new teachers. So yep, very new. And why am I rambling about new-ness 'till I see the word new and thought of it as a non-exist word.

This year, I will try to write more often. With school and all, I will try. My ustaz once said that if we try to do something for 40 days, we will reach a point where we feel empty if we don't do it. I guess I could try to blog for 40 days and see the 41st day will be like.

Neglecting writing, there are lots of stories to be shared. From my result to how I spend my holiday. Do you still remember I told you that I will be going to a camp during the holiday? Yes, a story about that too. Too many stories to write. But you know, those are old stories and I don't know if it's suitable to write about that now. Say, you wouldn't mind rotten stories, would you? 'Cause I have tons of 'em.

Haha.

On the 21st of January, I will be going to a new school. Might as well consider it as a boarding school eventhough the name doesn't have the word 'SBP'. It's kind of different from boarding school. The only reason I see it as a boarding school is because I have to sleep at the school. But the system is totally different. I will try to write about that too.

Exposing that, guess I should expose my age too. I have been very secretive all these times and not that I realize, that it is one of the major factors (beside endless amount of laziness) why I don't write often. I wanted to be mysterious and that created a barrier for me to write.

Will be 16 in February :)

No comments:

Post a Comment