Jan 14, 2013

Today, in words.

Just summing up my day, now.

Woke up suuuuper late. Set the alarm clock at 4 (yet have never wake up at four) then at 5. Usually, I'd snoozed it for about 15 minutes then I woke up and get ready for school. But today, I slept until 6 a.m. Then, another 23 minutes. And I got to school on time. Hey, I'm a ninja, after all. I'm trained to do everything in great speed. Hehe.

School was like usual. Nothing's wrong with it. Got tired of mee rebus already. Did nothing in the evening. Played with my sister. Did some cleaning.

Nota sejarah at night. I don't know, I'm experiencing this severe headache. It's not like pening, the surrounding is a carousel but rather that berdenyut headache. At the left side. I've experienced this quite a lot so it's normal for me. I don't think it's normal for anyone because it could be symptom for something but usually, a good sleep will wash that away.

Sigh.

Tomorrow will be my last day at school. Hmmm, how to describe this feeling. It's not sad. It's not neutral either. Some kind of regret but far from that. Really, regret is the closest word that I could find right now. Yet so far. Haha. You see, I have a way of complicating simple things. Maybe my brain is wired in a different way. Maybe the nerves got a good view of the whole brain before settling down at its own places. Perhaps that's why I had to reorganize my mind quite a lot in a day. Because the nerves travelled and picked everything up along the way. I'm going nowhere now and you're confuse. Or am I? O.o

Sebagai penutup.

I have two undone businesses at Philippines and Korea ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment