May 24, 2013

She's back.

Stuff. I just ate something spicy, my nose is runny right now.

Alhamdulillah, final exam for semester 1 has ended. I just hope for the best :) The questions are tough, as expected. PJ, unbelievably, was tougher than Biology. Haha, shocking, I know. I should pay more attention towards those little details when reading Biology.

I'm at home right now. In my bedroom, against the wall, to be exact. I'm so excited to be at home. It's been so long I've been away from home.

Actually, I'm not in my best mood right now. I just read something that made me break. It's my fault at the first place so who's to blame? All on me. Gotta face the consequences now, haha.

I've said to myself that I will spend my holiday wisely this time. I must do some readings on the topics that I've learnt for Semester One and do some touch-ups if I've missed anything and believe me, I gotta do a lot of touch-ups! I was not serious for the first half of the semester. Big mistake! But so grateful, I realized that before it's too late. Then, I need to prepare for Semester Two. It'll be more challenging with International Language and Linear Algebra. May Allah ease :)

Oh! I got called for AFS Interview. It was the moment I've been waiting for so long! It was nerve-wrecking checking the name lists. The moment I saw my name, I went straight ahead to Julia's room, burst the new and then Ain's room. We screamed until Solehah had to come to Ain's room and was like, "Okay, why are you guys screaming?"

Probably I'll continue writing after this, given all the amenities at school so I don't have a reason not to write. Well, aside from being busy with homework but I'll find time.

I think that's all for now. Be safe, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment