Sep 25, 2013

Random ramblings.

Such a slow-paced day. *shrugs*

Mr. H, sorry for not updating yesterday. The Internet was not being nice yesterday and I usually sleep right after prep at night so yea. Updating this blog at night will be tough for me but just for the sake of this blog (or marks, perhaps) I'll sacrifice my early sleep.

I've been trying to sleep early these past few weeks. That was a success. Falling asleep is easy for me. Liyana even experimented with my sleep. She found out that I need less than a minute to fall asleep. Haha, that's because I usually gets too tired at the end of the day and I don't sleep during the afternoon break so yea, it's easy for me. But at home, it could be really hard. I could just toss and turn on the bed for hours. Sometimes I sing out loud, very much an annoyance to my sister. Speaking of her, this is very unlikely but I miss my sisters. Kakak, Nana and Esya :)

I got a message from Kakak during Japanese Language class. She told me about runs (or marathons, I suppose) this upcoming October. One of 'em is Run for Gaza on 3rd October. Exam week. Since last week, she has been promoting marathons to me and all I could do is say no. School, work, exam. The things that we do for education.

It seems like everyone is busy doing their assignments. Mates, we shall rejoice and give our best. Whatever it is, don't forget God is always right by your side.

Ouh, earlier today Eric said "p/s" and I heard a girl asked about "p/s". From what I've searched long ago, p/s means post script. It is actually use when writing letters. It's common for people to miss out a point or two but they've signed the letter already. So, they will put p/s at the bottom of the letter to say the things that they've missed. But nowadays, it is commonly used as...I don't know how to say this but you can see how we use it. It is quite funny to think that we could just edit our writings and omit the necessity to use p/s.

p/s: See, I could just go back to the second paragraph and type "I miss my family so much" but this is what we normally do. We do unnecessary things. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment