Nov 18, 2013

Lessons from Mr.H's assignment.

Where is PERMATA students?! Twitter is very quiet right now.

Starting next Monday, we will be having our final exam for this year. Mr. H said this assignment lasts until the final exam so let's just assume Friday is the last day for this assignment. I'm still contemplating whether or not to continue blogging. I might do that.

Anyway, I'm thinking to write about what I've learnt when I'm doing this blog assignment. The day we were told to do this assignment, someone asked why we have to do this. Mr. H said it is somewhat like a therapy to our mind. Eventually, we will find ourselves more organized in our thoughts. And that's the first lesson that I've learnt while doing this assignment.

I am a person of words, remember? I think a lot. I tell stories to people a lot. Yana understands this, haha. Sometimes the story is as simple as my dream last night but I find sharing my stories is a way for me to stay connected with my friends. People don't always listen but just getting the thoughts out of my mind is a relief. I always visualize my mind as a clutter of words and stories. It's like the quaternary structure of a protein. So, being able to let my thoughts out in the form of words when blogging is actually a way for me to organize my thoughts. I'm addicted to organizing, mind you.

Alright, second lesson.

I get to know my fellow classmates though we don't blog often. It's like a community of bloggers. It's always a surprise reading what they wrote for the day. Yes, we're all in the same class and we stay together from morning until the end of prep hours. We see them but we don't really now what's happening inside of their minds. Take Anis, for example. She might seems quiet (she's not, let me tell you that. allow me to use bahasa mr. h. anis kacau kot semalam, join geng-geng merapu sekelas. takde persandingan berlaku, ok? :P) but when you read her posts, that's when I know what's happening inside her mind. Maybe not all of her thoughts but just an insight of what's happening in her unique mind. She thinks of things differently ;)

Why do I feel like this post is going no where?

I think that's all for now. I might be in hiatus during exam weeks so see you in three weeks.
-----
I posted this before but it was taken to be drafted for a while due to some reasons which I've forgotten already.

No comments:

Post a Comment