Nov 18, 2013

A morning post.

I don't know why I'm here so sudden early in the morning. The air is colder :)

School is over for 2013. I'm actually confused whether I'm the normal or the not normal. It seems like almost everyone was like they'll miss their classmates and all. To me personally though, we'll meet again next year so it's nothing much. Except for the seniors of course.

Ha.

Remembering how I met Kak Shafiqah, Kak Nabilah, Kak Najwa and talked to Kak Ad about a slimy green thing she did during one of her KP class. PPCS 2011. I don't know how the time could fly so fast (when you procrastinate, it flies really fast that's for sure lol) but a year later I'm in the same school with those aspiring people. Yep, with all the other hard-working seniors. They taught me many things in silence. What they do, what they think, their words.

Wait. I'm going no where with this post. Feel the emptiness. I don't know why it's there.

Oh. Weird thing happened a few days ago. I brushed it off. As usual, decided not to feed my curiosity though it kills me. Seriously, being treated this way I can't help but to feel like a plushie. Stuffed animal. It's a toy people play with it. Heh. You know, sometimes you're not even doing anything but you're inexplicably tired. A smile is there. It's a broken one though. The already lifeless eyes are empty than ever. Things do that to people. In case people don't know it yet.

Sometimes I just want to know. Is it hate? You hate me ah? Hate is such a strong word for me. It's hideous and speaks depression. but...hate is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment