Oct 6, 2013

Subhi - my morning.

No, not that hilarious YouTube dude, Subhi :P

So...it's Monday. We had assembly, as usual. And Dr. Melor always said wise things during assembly. I always get inspired when she talks. I don't know, she must have some magical words that once they get out of her mouth, get straight into me.

Nothing much happen this morning. Woke up, toilet, ironing uniform and getting ready. Oh, sorry Nukman for not replying your message. I did not notice your message. One thing about me in the morning, don't try to contact me when I was in the toilet because I usually don't check my phone when I'm done with my shower. Usually, I check my phone when I'm going down the stairs  for breakfast so yea, after this if I didn't reply anyone's message, it probably means I'm just getting ready for the day.

What else to write about...? I should do Mod Math assignment after this. So much assignments. Oh, a quick little something.

"What are words if you really don't mean them when you say them" -Chris Medina.

No comments:

Post a Comment