Nov 12, 2012

Away, swayin'.

I just got back from a real short getaway.

My family and I went to Port Dickson. The only place that we go to every year. Once or twice a year, we would go to PD and just relax our minds out. Every year, it's the same activity; arrived, to the beach, to the pool, eat, more eating, to the beach again, lastly eating. Though it sounds the same every year, we try to make it different. For example, seafood dinner, trip to teh museum or anything that can make every year different.

For this year, we had lunch at Secret Recipe, Alamanda. That's different from past years' getaways. I know it's nothing big but it was something to us. Probably because the service sucks. We thought it would be really enjoyable and memorable but it was not.

We had to wit for approximately 1 hour 45 minutes for our food to arrive. The workers didn't even apologize and their reason was, "Lunch hour memang macam ni. Kita tak cukup pekerja." The weird thing was, our food arrived cold. COLD! My mom said they shouldn't use 'lunch hour' as the reason because they, as the workers, need to be fast and efficient during the lunch hour. It's true, after all. I can't believe we paid 10% for service tax. 10% for a service like that. Anyway, I hope they improve their service and motivate the workers.

I need to clarify something here. I am bad at giving title. All of the titles of my posts are ridiculous. Haha, the thing is I don't know how to give a title. Usually, I write the post then, I give it a title. So, please bear with my cheesy titles T_T

I talked to someone a few days ago. I should use more emoticons/smileys. Truthfully, I'm not that kind of person who use smileys a lot. I don't find them necessary at most situations. That's why I think my writings sound boring and plain. Believe me, I don't sound plain like that. I'm cheerful. Maybe. Haha, no lah. Well, the point is, I am not plain. "Point well made, Ms. Fine Lady" :D

Since I have nothing else to say and my sister wants to watch Running Man (which I don't find it to be funny, at all because I prefer 2D1N), I better doze off now. Eh, no. I mean I should 'pen' off now. Is there such a word? *facepalm*

No comments:

Post a Comment