Nov 10, 2012

Hiatus from school.

School holiday has started. Can I get a what now? (Apparently, that commercial break from Nickelodeon has been playing in my mind for quite some time now, lol)

School holiday officially starts today but I start mine 4 days ago. During the last week of school, everything is boring. Two weeks ago, we had an event that ended on 11pm. Since school ends at 2.30pm, we have absolutely nothing to do. I had to sit in front of the library and do nothing. Just sit there for 3 and a half hour. That's a pain to my butt. Because of that, I started my holiday 4 days earlier. Earlier this week, we had Entrepreneurship Day so I didn't want to miss that.

For the last 3 years, I have been spending my holiday at a camp. This year, I'll be spending my holiday at that camp too. When I mentioned camp just now, don't think of fireplace, tents, forest, by the sea or things like that. It's just a three-week program at a local university. I don't know why they call it camp, though. It's one of those camps for umm, how should I put this? I don't want to brag but it is for gifted students. This program is adapted from Summer Camp for Talented Youth in John Hopkins University.

That camp means HUGE to me! It's like future for me. They offer good education and they even prepare us for higher education. So yea, it's huge!

The program will start on 2nd December until 22nd or 23rd (I can't recall) December this year. Please expect a hiatus from me for awhile during that period of time. Now I just have to figure out what I want to do to fill up this November. I don't want to stuck at home and watch TV all day long. Other than that and the everyday chores, I don't have anything else to do, really. You might suggest going out but with the rate of crimes nowadays, my mom won't even let me go to the nearest kedai runcit. I can't even jog at the park in the morning. There goes my exercise routine......

That being said, it seems like I really have nothing to do. Anyway, let's cheer up and be sure to spend your holiday wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment