Oct 10, 2013

Thursday.

Tomorrow is Friday, I'm going back! :)

Nothing worth of writing for today. Ouh, Yana is skyping with her family and was skyping with her brother. Hah, cute! I don't have a skype account and I don't think I want to make one. Probably not now.

I just noticed something weird. I have lots of work. I mean, assignments. We all do but I couldn't feel the burden, somehow. I don't know what this could possibly means. But I do feel bad for not really helping Shaspreet doing the history documentary. I'm sorry, Shas. I wish I could help more.

Arghh, I really don't have anything to write. You wouldn't want reading my post babbling about assignments and works. The thing is, that's the main priority in most of the students' minds here so.....yea.

Looking forward to tomorrow. I will meet Nana whom I haven't see for almost two months now. She's in a boarding school in Perak and I'm at Bangi. We don't have the same holiday schedule so yea, it's hard to see my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment