Nov 4, 2013

Welcomed break.

I was studying Physics just now but a song made me stop :D

I've been listening to Maher Zain while I was revising Physics. Kakak will babbled at me for listening to songs during studying. She often asked how can one focus doing two things at once? I don't know. I could doze off if I don't listen to something while studying. But sometimes I do need a moment of pure silence.

Anyway, the song got to me so I stopped. I need this break though so, it's a welcomed break!

I can't wait for exams to be over. There's so much to do this holiday. It will be my first full holiday after spending four consecutive end of year holiday at PPCS. I wonder if it would be awkward, hihi. No PPCS this year, that would be a wee bit weird, wouldn't it?

A must for this holiday is going to Big Bad Wolf book sale. Other than that, I've got to brush up on my baking skills. And of course, gotta revise all form 4 topics before school next year starts. Of course, the last one will be a bit hard to start. I sorta like have a greater inertia when it comes to studying. So hard to start and so hard to stop. Uuuu, I'm talking Physics. That means I've had too much of Physics already. It's fun, though.

Haha. I could still remember myself at the start of this year. I decided to love Physics above the other science subjects. But when I learned even chapter 1, I decided to not love it. I hated conversion of measurements. The math component is just...absurd. Looking back now, Physics is not that bad. Just gotta know which formula to use. That's the tricky part actually. But I decide that I don't want to have Kakak's physics brain. Nope, not for me. I prefer something else.

That's all for now. SO EXCITED FOR THE HOLIDAYS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment